Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home Run Daddy!

I was told I NEEDED to do this post today...

Last week in Jon's Father's Day post, I mentioned that Dylan loves to watch Daddy hit home runs. That night, we went out to the Rec Center for the church softball game. Because Dylan was so busy playing, we only saw Jon hit once. Dylan walked up to the fence, yelled "Home run, Daddy", and saw Jon's home run hit to end the game!

So, let's do it again tonight!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Well, it worked... kinda! Jon did have a home run. It should have been a double, but because of a few errors from the other team, he kept on running! Neither Dylan nor I saw it, so does that count? =)

Sandra said...

Yeah, I think it counts! Sara, you're doing a great job blogging. I love all your pictures and videos. It's fun to keep up on your family news! Thanks!

Aunt Sandy