Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hannah's One Year Pictures


A few weeks ago, Hannah and I went to Kristin Root's house to have her 1 year pictures taken. It was so much fun and Hannah did a great job. Kristin finally got the pictures up on her website, so go here to check them out. It is going to be tough to pick a few of these out!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Those are all beautiful (and there's a ton of pictures)! Good luck choosing!!!!

K and K and kids said...

She did great...can you pick them all! The cake pictures are priceless!

Erin said...

really cute...it is so hard to choose..I like the ones of you and Hannah together.

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of great pics!! it's going to be hard to choose... i would want them all :)
brenda

Tracy said...

Great job with the pictures Hannah! I like the ones by the brick wall... your eyes are so bright in those pictures. So, who had the job of cleaning up the backdrop? :)

T said...

love them, Sara! What a cute girly you have!