Friday, May 1, 2009

Our Baby...

Yes, we are expecting again! YEAH! Except for feeling totally exhausted and getting big so much earlier than before, I am doing great. I am now 15 weeks along and we should meet this little one sometime before Halloween. Dylan pats my stomach and comments on how big "my baby" is getting then wonders what might happen if the baby explodes! Oh my! Hannah has no clue what is going on. So, that's the update. Hurray for a growing family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! we're so excited for new babies in the family this year :) what a fun christmas it will be :)
the whartons

Amy Miller said...

YEAH! I am so glad you are still feeling good! Tired, yes, but that's much better than some of the alternatives :) And I am sure you look fabulous! You always glow when you are pregnant - I am positive it is no different this time... even if you are getting "big" so much earlier :) Can't wait to pat the belly for myself soon! LOVE YOU!
Amy