Dylan has been asking to go see the new lion exhibit at the zoo ever since last summer. Well, we FINALLY went on Friday! Dylan was quite excited to say the least. I thought the highlight for Dylan would be the lions, but since it was hard to see them, he said his favorite was playing on the wooden train and feeding the budgies! Funny kid! This was also Hannah's first trip to the zoo. I think her favorite part was the big aquarium she could stand up by.
We just happened to see Tracy and the girls there but didn't stick with them. Now Dylan wants to go back with them... we'll have to set up a "date" before school starts for Chloe & Julia!
We just happened to see Tracy and the girls there but didn't stick with them. Now Dylan wants to go back with them... we'll have to set up a "date" before school starts for Chloe & Julia!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun. I can't believe how time is getting away from me and that school is almost ready to start. I think the girls and I are ready, there has been more and more fighting going on around here. I will miss have two built-in entertainers for Lauren though.
yay for this mega-update! And yay for seeing the babyhawk! :-)
Post a Comment