Two weekends ago, Hannah and I headed down to Cincinnati with my parents to meet Niklas! What a cutie! And what a little peanut he is... it's hard to believe that 8 short months ago, Hannah was that small. He was awake SO much, which Grandpa & Grandma just loved! And Amy & Reed were going so well also-- they are going to be great parents to that little guy! I have to admit, I was nervous how things would go, seeing that all of Reed's family is in Minnesota and we are all here, but they have an amazing neighborhood and "work family" that has really supported them. Praise God for His provisions!
Here are a few pictures from our short visit. Hannah did great in the car, and really prepared Amy and Reed for baby-proofing!
It was a great visit... thanks Amy & Reed for letting us meet your little guy!



3 comments:
WE LOVED HAVING YOU HERE!!! Wish you could have stayed longer though!! Thank YOU guys for coming down to visit us!! We had a great time and LOVED introducing you to Niklas!! Now we just have to figure out a time to meet Dylan and Uncle Jon!
We love you guys!!!
Hugs!
So I found your blogspot along with Amy's...remember me...your long lost babysitter from the Fellowship CRC days :) we were with my brother when he found out that Niklas was born so I went searching for the blogspots...connect with tracy's and so of course connected with yours...what a beautiful family you have....you and Jon look like family life is really fun and enjoyable...it was so fun to catch up....wow, how time flies....
Say hi to Jon and hopefully I can stay connected with you guys!
Love,
Pam (Stuursma) Krombeen
That picture of Hannah sleeping by your Mom is so cute!
Post a Comment