Friday, July 31, 2009

The Big Lake

I couldn't let July go without a post... :)

Jon had the day off today, so during our conversations at lunch, we decided to head to Lake Michigan. It was such a beautiful day! Hannah wasn't so sure about the waves and water, but loved playing in the sand. Dylan loved the waves and just laying in the sand getting dirty then washing off in the lake. Although he's been to the big lake, I think this is the first time he really understood how awesome and huge the lake really is! I am so glad we live so close to it!
Here's to more days spent at the beach!

4 comments:

Kerin said...

did you go to the Grounds??

Sara said...

Sure did! You should have seen the enormous group of bikes at the bottom of the hill. It was a busy beach day!

Pam said...

We were there this afternoon after the ladies day program. The waves were just perfect for the little kids - they were having a ball!
The beach was packed, and the sand at the bottom of the stairs was covered with shoes!

Amy Miller said...

FUN FUN FUN!! I wish we lived that close! Looks like you guys had a blast! And Sara - I would still love to see some of Dylan's birthday photos :) The back of your camera didn't quite do them justice :)

LOVE YA!!
Amy