Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yummy Food

Not only is it summer and there are fresh fruits and veggies galore, but I am also pregnant, which means yummy, sweet food!

Who can say no to a juicy watermelon in August? Not Dylan or Hannah!

And ice cream cones on the deck? Yummy! They are even better when the kids can jump in the pool or sprinkler afterwards to clean up!

I've made a few pies this summer (for the first time ever, actually). Our favorite is Fresh Peach Blueberry! They are so easy and delicious, I'm not quite sure why it has taken me this long to realize this. Oh well.

The kids and Jon have enjoyed my baking. I crave cookies, Jon loves to eat them, Dylan likes baking them, and Hannah loves eating and mixing! The only problem is that the disappear so quickly! (I'll upload these pics later... after I find one of Dylan about the same age as Hannah in these pictures.)

Yum! Off to start dinner!

2 comments:

Erin said...

that pie looks awesome! can I have the recipe? i have frozen blueberries and peaches! I always thought it would be fun to have a garden...maybe next year:) great job with starting one

Amy Miller said...

Ohh... now you have made this preggo hungry!! It all looks so delicious! I don't know where to start :)
Love you!