Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bountiful Harvest

I was so excited to start a garden this spring! Although the sunflowers and zinnias didn't grow as I had hoped and the beans were all eaten by rabbits, the tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, and peppers have done great. Jon has done most of the work (thanks babe) while the rest of us have enjoyed the bounty from our small garden. Here's what I picked just this afternoon.

Hopefully next year the beans will grow and I'll get the sunflowers and zinnias planted earlier in a sunnier spot!

2 comments:

Kerin said...

yeah... just drooling over that pic... haha :)

Amy Miller said...

Nice! I am jealous... I am pretty positive I got the black thumb of our family and you and mom were blessed with the green ones ;)

So what are you making with your yummie peppers and tomatos? Sounds like a good fajita night to me!!