We are very happy to introduce little Lynnae Teresa to our family! She was born yesterday, Oct. 15 at 8:27am. She is 8 pounds 1 ounce, 20 inches long, has a little dark hair, 10 long fingers, 10 cute toes, and is totally perfect! She is named after her mom, Sara Lynne, and Jon's Grandma Theresea Meengs. We can't wait to bring her home on Sunday. Dylan and Hannah are excited! Here are some pictures to enjoy!
Great pictures of a great grand-daughter! She is such a loveable little girl. We are so proud of the whole Meengs family, and proud to have her in our family. Finally got to see her eyes open, even if it is in a picture! Mom and I will enjoy Dylan and Hannah tonight, and hope to see Lynnae again soon. dad
congrats!! she is beautiful!! can't wait to meet her. hope you are all doing well. congrats to the new big sister and already excellent big brother the whartons
Yay for Lynnae! We are so glad we had the chance to meet her last night. She was so good the whole time we were there. I bet she will be a great little baby!
Congratulations! She is so precious! I love the name Lynnae--it fits right with Dylan and Hannah. We look forward to meeting her. She's a beautiful baby! You two sure make cute kids. :)
11 comments:
congratulations! beautiful pictures.
-Katie
what a little doll...glad everything is well...she is so cute...Levi and I will call for a visit soon
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE HER ALREADY!!! LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see if she takes after Dylan or Hannah! :)
Great pictures of a great grand-daughter! She is such a loveable little girl. We are so proud of the whole Meengs family, and proud to have her in our family. Finally got to see her eyes open, even if it is in a picture! Mom and I will enjoy Dylan and Hannah tonight, and hope to see Lynnae again soon.
dad
congrats!! she is beautiful!! can't wait to meet her. hope you are all doing well.
congrats to the new big sister and already excellent big brother
the whartons
Congratulations! What a pretty baby girl with rose bud lips! I can tell that she is Dylan and Hannah's sister! Can't wait to meet her!
Yay for Lynnae! We are so glad we had the chance to meet her last night. She was so good the whole time we were there. I bet she will be a great little baby!
Congrats!! It was so nice to visit with you this past week and I am so glad your daughter was born healthy.
Congratulations Meengs Family! Glad to hear everything went well. Such a cute family GOd has given you. Congrats on Lynnae!
-Mary
Congratulations! She is so precious! I love the name Lynnae--it fits right with Dylan and Hannah. We look forward to meeting her. She's a beautiful baby! You two sure make cute kids. :)
Post a Comment