We love the snow around here! Call us crazy, but that's just us. Hannah woke up in the middle of the night and needed a diaper change, so Jon let her look out the window. She could hardly get back to sleep because it was "flaking" out! :) Dylan ran into our room a little TOO early for my liking, just to tell me it had snowed! Good thing Dylan had a snow day on Friday so they could play outside with Jon while I got ready for Hannah's birthday party. (I was thinking that snow was enough of a birthday present... but I don't think Hannah would have agreed!) Here are a few shots of the kids enjoying the snow.




I love winter!!!
1 comment:
We are SO jealous!!! That looks like SO much fun!! We want snow!! Make a snowman for us!! And go extra fast down the hills for us too!! :)
Post a Comment