Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah!

Happy Birthday, my big girl! It's hard to believe that she's 2 already! She invited her grandparents over for her favorite dinner, spaghetti, and had fun telling them she was 2. She likes being the life of the party, so I'm sure she loved all the attention too!

6 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday sweet Hannah! Happy Birthday to you!!
Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! We love you!!
Love and Hugs!

Kerin said...

Whoops... I've really got to get a calendar or something! Happy Birthday Hannah!! Love you :)

bear said...

I love the butterfly cake and her kitty keyboard! Happy Birthday Hannah

Tracy said...

It looks like she had a great day. Lauren will be getting the kitty keyboard for Christmas this year. We will have to get them together for some dueling piano's!

T said...

Happy birthday to your second born!!!

I'm sure you're enjoying all your snow!

Amy Miller said...

Okay Sara! Come back to blogging! I miss the kiddos! Love you!