Monday, March 17, 2008

Hannah's Voice

Hannah has found her voice. In that past 2 weeks, she has begun to talk all the time. I just love those coos and gurgles. This weekend, she found her OUTSIDE voice! I guess we weren't listening to her before! :) She is so cute when she talks. Her lips look so funny and her little tongue moves around so much. Have fun watching!

7 comments:

Amy Noel said...

So adorable! She is quite the talker! I love it! Hope you are enjoying spring!

Krista said...

Cutie!! And I love the picture of her on the side! I can't wait to see what she's like when she's Dylan's age - that boy cracks me up at church. You just never know what Dylan is going to do or say during the children's talk.

K and K and kids said...

how cute is that--I love that stage!

Kerin said...

I thoroughly enjoy the fact that she seems to be intent on telling you something, and doesn't understand why you don't understand her!!

Amy Miller said...

Precious! Love it! What fun!

Tracy said...

I love all the coo's kids make. It is so nice when they can make noises other than crying! Soon we will be watching Hannah and Lauren point to things and saying "eh, eh" if they want something. I wish they went straight from coo's to talking in sentences. Lucky for me Julia was an early talker!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.