Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Cutie Pies

We've been pretty busy with the new house lately, so not too much else has gone on. Fixing up our house on Blandford was WAY easier! 2 kids kinda put a kabosh on both of us accomplishing a lot. Oh well! It will all get done and we'll be so glad we took the time now to do this, instead of once we were moved. Then it just never gets done! I'll just have to face the fact that Jon & I are going to be exhausted for the next few weeks!

Anyway, here are a few shots of our cutie pies. They are a handful, but SO MUCH FUN! The craziest things come out of Dylan's mouth sometimes. We can't help but laugh. He makes my day! Hannah is growing so fast! She has rolled over from her tummy to her back a few times and loves to sit up and watch the world. She is babbling and laughing and smiling all the time now. I like newborns, but this is a fun age!

Doesn't he look cute in my shades!?! :)

1 comment:

Amy Miller said...

AHH!! They are getting so big! I know I say that everytime you post pictures, sorry! It just seems like being far way I miss alot so everytime they look bigger!! And they are doing more and more more... Thanks for the photos... they are definitely little cutie pies!