On Thursday night, Jon had baseball after supper so the kids and I headed out for a while since it was pretty warm (relatively speaking!). Dylan was so excited to get his summer toys out AND play in the snow too. He was a muddy mess when we came in! Hannah liked it too. This was pretty much her first time outside (the first time she was so bundled up and snug in the BabyHawk, she didn't know where she was). She looked around and smiled. She better get used to it. We'll be outside a lot this summer!
Then yesterday, we spent quite a bit of time at the new house. Dylan got to play in the driveway with his chalk again, but the best part was playing in the backyard! He could have played with the huge sandbox, swings, little rock wall, and slide for hours. We found a little shovel to dig with, but we'll have to hit some garage sales for trucks and loaders to keep back there. I'm not sure who's more excited about the yard, me or him! I didn't have the camera though... next time!
And today... Dylan has a temp of 100.6 and a yucky cough. Were we outside too much? Or is he allergic to the new house? I hope not!
3 comments:
Ooo! Sounds like lots of fun in your new backyard. I am sure Chloe and Julia would love to check it out. When can we come see it?
Maybe Lauren can give Hannah some outside tips -- she has been to the bus stop many times, and it has been a cold winter to be bringing a baby to the bus stop! It was kind of nice having snow days, then I didn't have to go to the freezing cold bus stop. But I am glad for the nicer weather too. Now we need some grass in our yard!
Thanks for the pictures! So when are you actually moving into the new house??
Sounds like fun!!! Can we come play too?
What projects are you all doing before moving in? Hope they are going well! Wish we could be around to help! If you need help furnishing the new place IKEA just opened down the street!! :) Hint Hint (even though I know you have one a few hours from your house!)
Post a Comment