Thursday, July 31, 2008

We're on the Move

Our anniversary present to each other this year was finally a set of bikes and a trailer! We've been waiting a long time to get these-- between not having a garage that locked and being too busy to look for them. We've ridden them quite a few times already. Dylan is looking forward to trips to the library and Wedgewood Park the most. I think he'll like riding to both grandparents' houses too!


Along with our bikes, Hannah is a "moving machine" too! She's been army crawling for 3 weeks now, but has gotten the hang of "real" crawling this past week. She's even pulling herself up on the couch, footstool, chairs, and TV stand. We'd better watch out! She may be an early walker like Jon... his mom said he took his first steps by 8 1/2 months! YIKES! That's only 3 weeks away!

Dylan started walking on 06.06.06 (at 11 months). Maybe Hannah will walk on 08.08.08! That would be easy to remember, but I sure hope not! That's WAY TOO EARLY!

7 comments:

Lisa Kotarski said...

Hey! I can't find my comment I made the other day...so maybe it didn't work!!

How do I see Kerrie's blog? I tried to, but it said I had to be invited!!

And when are you coming to visit? Going to the Coast Guard Festival by any chance???

:) Let me know!!!

T said...

Hannah looks so tall, Sara!

Hope you guys are having a great summer!

K and K and kids said...

Go Hannah! I am not so sure if your brother will like it if you beat him to walking!

Tracy said...

Wow, Hannah is really fast. Our girls like watching the video, especially Lauren. Julia wants to watch it over and over. After watching it a few times with her, I have to ask... is that Dylan BITING Hannah's hand at the end of the video??

Sara said...

Yup... Pretty sure that Dylan was biting her. I didn't realize it until I had watched it a few times too. What to do with him... ARGH!!! Anyone want to take him home?!? Just kidding!

Tracy said...

Maybe Dylan has heard too many stories about how Chris was mean to Jon when he was a baby. Has Dylan tried throwing books into Hannah's crib while she was in it? I'm pretty sure that happened to Jon.

Kerin said...

Has anyone else ever noticed that most of the Meengs family stories involve bodily harm of some type?? The biting one is a new one though...