Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dylan's ABCs

Here's Dylan's newest video! He totally surprised us by saying his ABCs last week. I guess what we say everyday while we brush his teeth really does sink in! Enjoy--



Just in case you missed it, he said, "ABC...TUV WCSG" instead of WXYZ. I guess I listen to WCSG too often in the car!

6 comments:

Kerin said...

Haha... I laughed out loud when he said WCSG!!! That video is SO cute :) He can come teach my kids- I sing that song about 25 times a week!

T said...

I love the vide, Sara! Keep them coming! :-)

Sandra said...

This was so much fun to see, Sara! You do a great job of keeping your blog up to date! Great job with the alphabet, Dylan! You should call WCSG and let them know that they are Dylan's favorite radio station!

Aunt Sandy

Lisa Kotarski said...

So cute! Especially since I got to hear it in person on Friday! I had so much fun playing in the sand with you and Dylan!

Lisa Kotarski said...

So cute! Especially since I got to hear it in person on Friday! I had so much fun playing in the sand with you and Dylan!

dlp said...

Sara, you should send this to WCSG! They might play it on the radio or at least tell about it. That would be so very cute (:

Hope to see you soon - Gretchen!