Monday, July 2, 2007

A New Weekend Hangout

On Saturday night, Mom & Dad Meengs took Chloe, Julia, & Dylan down the hall and they came back dressed like this...


We were all a little confused, but then they handed us a few pictures of their new cottage and a map to West Lake in Twin Lakes, MI, just north of Muskegon! Dad finally purchased his dream! We drove up there this afternoon to check it out. What a great place! Dylan enjoyed the grassy lawn and sandy bottomed lake. Jon enjoyed fishing and even caught a 14" bass. I think I know where the next "Memorial Day Guys Fishing Weekend" will be! We know where Mom & Dad will be on the weekends from now on!

This didn't last long...
It soon lead to this body slam...
...and this splashing...
Thanks for getting this cottage, Grandpa & Grandma. I'm having a great time!

1 comment:

T said...

What a FUN surprise! Can we come!? :-)

Dylan's parties looked fabulous... Such joy little boys can bring!