As I sit here... Dylan is with Grandpa and Hannah is sleeping on my chest... what a wonderful morning! Praise God for little blessings, and big blessings too! What a whirlwind this week at home has been. We are adjusting to being a family of 4 quite well. Mainly because Jon is such a WONDERFUL husband and is taking such good care of us... and our families & friends have entertained us as well. I feel tremendously blessed!
After blogging about Dylan, I knew I had to post some pictures about our darling daughter as well. Otherwise I'm sure I'd get some grief!
Here is a cute pic from the hospital...
And another one of our bright eyed baby...
Mom & her babies... doing what she loves the best!

The proud grandparents!

Hannah Grace, our cutie pie

Big Brother Love

Watching football with Daddy

On Monday morning, Uncle Reed made a surprise visit to see us!!! Dylan was VERY excited to see him. It was a wonderful surprise. However, we're sure Aunt Amy was quite jealous. We missed seeing you too... Thanks for visiting us! Hope to see you again soon!

Hannah, 1 week old
I'm going to try to take one of these each week to watch her grow

What are you thinking?

Hannah has been a wonderful baby. After Dylan's laid back personality, I was sure we were going to have a piece of work. BUT...Hannah is wonderful! She is a great eater, sleeps very good, and loves to cuddle. And she's adorable! Dr. Pott said she is going great... above her birth weight already (now she's 7 lbs.)!
I'll have to scan Dylan & Hannah's hospital pictures so you can see it too, but they do look quite a bit alike. Dylan was a little chunk and Hannah is quite petite, but they have the same forehead, eyes, nose, & chin. However, when I look at Hannah sleeping in my arms, I am reminded of a blue-eyed Amy! I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that!
Thank you for your expressions of love... we appreciate each of you! Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
Hi Sara!
Adorable pictures and a beautiful baby! It wasn't until I saw the picture of her with her eyes open that I saw how she resembled Dylan!
Glad to hear that she is doing well and everyone is adjusting to being a family of four!
Keep up the good work blogging!
Cute pictures! I can see Dylan in Hannah...very cute!
Post a Comment