Hannah Grace now has a little baby cousin to play with!!!
Lauren Ann was born early this morning to Chris & Tracy, Chloe & Julia after a long wait. She is 8 lbs 10 oz and 20" long. Now Hannah is really going to look small. I'm sure she'll catch up to her cousin in no time. She's a great eater! We are so excited to meet her! I'm sure that Hannah & Lauren will have so much fun playing together. But... Dylan is still the only boy on the Meengs' side. With his energy, he's all we need right now!
Check back later... I'll try to put a few more pics up, depending on how long my nap is this afternoon! =)
1 comment:
Yeah for the baby girls! Looking forward to some cute cousin pics soon...matching Christmas pjs by chance? :)
And, Dylan can be an honorary Meengs/Schaaf cousin...Garrett and Ethan need a few more boy cousins. :)
Post a Comment