Tuesday, February 5, 2008

2 Months Already!

Our little Hannah Grace is 2 months old already. It seems like just yesterday I was laying on the floor with my big belly playing with Dylan, yet it also seems like she's been a part of our family forever! Amazing how God transforms our lives so quickly.

Hannah is doing very well. She's a great baby. She's not eating very well right now, so I guess she's not growing. But other than that, she smiles a lot and coos when she sees either Jon, me, or her teddy bear mobile above her changing pad! Her hair is growing a little. I think it's going to stick up all over like Dylan's did! We just finished an infant massage class with a friend of mine, which was a fun "mommy & Hannah" time! I enjoy our time together while doing it, looking at her and talking to just her. I should do it more often than I am, oh well.

1 week
1 month2 months

I love to stick my tongue out!I can't wait to see how much she grows in this next month!

3 comments:

T said...

Love the photos, Sara! But where are the BabyHawk photos!??! :-)

Amy Miller said...

AHH!! Hannah! You are growing so fast! And more and more you look like your daddy (but much better looking of course!). You are beautiful inside and out! We love you Hannah Banana!

Tracy said...

Hannah - I can't believe how much you and Lauren have grown and that 2 months has gone by so fast. Crazy! We wish you could have come over with your Mom last night so we could see you, but sometimes it's good for a Mom to have a night out by herself.