Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!





4 comments:

Amy Miller said...

I LOVE IT!! I still have the first one you did with those hearts (awwww!). I still love it!!

Happy Valentine's Day Meengs! We love you guys too!!!

XOXOXOXOX,
Aunt Amy

Amy Miller said...

Okay, wait... I just saw that you posted this image at 3:55 AM!! Are you nuts!?!? What are you doing up at that time of the morning? Do you still agree with your comment from yesterday "I love being a Mom. Really" ?? Do you?? Really ?? :) I am sure you do! And they are lucky lil' kiddos to have you as their mom!!

Sara said...

Not posted at 3:55 AM... that's just the time I set it to post, figuring that I wouldn't have time this morning to do it! I was sleeping soundly at 3:55 AM. =)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes this blogger world is crazy! I honestly don't really know how I happened on your blog, but there you are!

Your kids are adorable!

If you want to read my blog, email me and I'll send you the link: janlee143@gmail.com

So great to see your smile again!

Janice Buist