Monday, February 18, 2008

Growing & Growing


I went to my 2 month check up today. It wasn't so bad to begin with... I weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs 14 oz! I'm getting taller too, now I'm up to 23 1/2" long. Mom said that was pretty good. Smaller than my brother though! Dr. Pott said I was doing well and I almost rolled over for her.

But then, everything changed! The nurse came in and gave me 4 shots, or "shocks" as Dylan kept calling them! Ouch! I really screamed! Mom even noticed that I burst a few small blood vessels on my cheeks. But I'm feeling better now, I just want to sleep.

That's all for now. Check back for a few baptism pictures from yesterday. I was pretty cute!

1 comment:

Amy Miller said...

Awww... Hannah!! You poor thing! Uncle Reed and Aunt Amy are sending you big Octopus hugs!!

And Sara... to hear her cry like that. That has to be oe of the moments your heart just breaks! How is she doing today?

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! LOVE YOU!!!