A beautiful sunrise while huge snowflakes drifted down from the sky!!! Just before I took the picture, the sun was shining in a ray straight up into heaven. What a way to start my day! I love winter, but a sunny, bright day is always needed. I LOVED IT!
Then, after baths (which is one of Dylan's Top 3 Favorite Things right now) I put my little girl into a 3-6 month outfit!!! Yikes! It is Old Navy which tends to run small and it is a little roomy, but still! That makes me sad...
We also ran some errands this morning. Dylan asked to get a balloon from the dollar store, so I told him if he obeyed Mom, we'd get one. He was very good, so before heading home we stopped by the dollar store. But, as I was unbuckling him, I realized that I had NO MONEY!!! Not even the $0.80 needed for a "blue balloon with a blue string." I couldn't believe it. And of course, that resulted in a complete meltdown! So much for a reward for good behavior! Good thing there was a Byron Bank nearby. The tears quickly disappeared as we got some cash from the ATM then got his balloon. He loved it. But then we got home. Dylan laughed and played with his balloon for no more than 5 minutes before it POPPED on the textured ceiling! Yup... another meltdown. Poor buddy! Good thing for Bagel Pizzas and a nap! I guess we'll be heading to the dollar store again tonight!
I love being a Mom! Really!!!
1 comment:
I too opened my blinds this morning to see the sun rise and turn the sky a beautiful pinkish-orange. It sure brightened my day!
Post a Comment