Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Mobile!

Hey guys!
Look at my new trick! I mastered it this weekend. Mom & Dad are a little sad that I'm growing up so fast, but hey, what do they expect? I have to keep up with my big brother! This is just one roll, but I can roll front to back and back to front. I just didn't want to show off for the camera today. As soon as Mom put it away, I was all over the floor! It is SO MUCH FUN!



Oh, and I went to the doctor last week... here are my "stats"--
13lbs 1 oz
24 1/2"
I gained 2 lbs and grew 1 1/4" in 2 months.

That's all for now. Mom said she has a few more pics and stories to share, but that will have to wait until later. I'm off to do more rolling!

4 comments:

Lisa Kotarski said...

oh my goodness

sooooooooo cute

seriously!

Amy Noel said...

That was awesome, Hannah! Great job! I love how you lift your head--that's so cute. Can't wait to see you in end of June!

Tracy said...

Way to go Hannah! I like how she lifts her head to go over. My girls always swung their legs over first and then the rest of them followed. We will have to see what Lauren does because she is not rolling yet, but it looks like she will be a leg swinger too with all the practicing she has been doing.

Amy Miller said...

Oh Sara.. I have watched this a few times now. I just keep coming back to it. She's getting so big!! Growing up so fast! My favorite part of it all though - at the end when she lifts her head and looks right at you.. like "Mom, are you watching? did you catch that?" Such a big girl!!
Love you to pieces Hannah Grace!!
HUGS!