My mom e-mailed this to me last night. It is a news story about a 92 year old woman witnessing in a very unexpected situation. What a testimony! I pray that I can do that some day too!
Wasn't that incredible? I know, I hate forwards but that was just one I had to continue passing! Then I heard the little saying .... Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says... "Oh no....she's awake!!" Tell me that little old lady isn't living that one out?!? :) Have a great weekend Meengs!! The Millers love and miss you!! Hugs!
2 comments:
Wow! If only all of us could be so bold. What an incredible woman, and what a testimony to Christ our Savior!
Wasn't that incredible? I know, I hate forwards but that was just one I had to continue passing! Then I heard the little saying ....
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the
morning, satan shudders & says...
"Oh no....she's awake!!"
Tell me that little old lady isn't living that one out?!? :)
Have a great weekend Meengs!!
The Millers love and miss you!!
Hugs!
Post a Comment