Dylan just walked out of his room. He's been trying to do all he can to not go to sleep lately. Here's our conversation...
S: Dylan, back to bed.
D: Oh, hi mom!
S: Back to bed.
D: First I have to throw this booger away.
S (with a look of confusion and a chuckle): OK, now back to bed.
That's a new excuse! Usually it's water or a Kleenex. At this second, it's wailing "My mommy... my mommy..." Funny little man! :)
8 comments:
I got the booger excuse last week too!! Aren't kids weird? :)
I have to say I thought I had heard all the excuses. I have never heard that one though. Awsome!
I guess things have changed since I left. I thought kids always ate their boogers!!
Or wiped them on the wall, carpet, couch, bed sheets, or any other convenient nearby surface!
hahahahahaha....
That provided a great morning giggle. Thanks Sara!! Or shall I say - THANKS DYLAN!
Tell that funny little man of yours that Mr. Mike got a mohawk for him! Dylan told Mike on Sunday that he needed to have a mohawk and this week Mike decided to cut his hair (like he used to wear it - fauxhawk). Mike got a huge kick out of it though and obviously takes a 2 year olds advice!
Krista-
Can't wait to see it! And just to let Mr. Mike :) know, Dylan listens to him too. He told me yesterday that he dumped his crayons all over the table "just like Mr. Mike does in class"! Now I understand!
Great post! Is this what I get to look forward to? Crew often talks about his "little green boogies..." Ewww!
Post a Comment