Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pictures...

Here are some long awaited pictures of our growing cutie pies...

Hannah loves to chew on anything... especially her toes! I'm afraid to try that. I'm sure I'd pull a few muscles. :)
Our little girl is full of smiles!
A table is for sitting ON, right? Hannah is growing up too fast! She can sit up! She's not all that steady yet, but she's working on it. She'd much rather sit that lay down. But her top half is way too heavy, so she just folds in half too quickly.
Dylan put this hat on Hannah and told me she was the loader driver.
He was the concrete truck driver... my little construction workers! Nice faces, huh? Hannah doesn't look too pleased to be driving the loader. I think she'd rather drive the excavator! :)
Dylan started packing for us... a few empty boxes (made into a tower), his jack hammer, & the tent. That's all we need, right?
We turned our heads for no less than 3 seconds and Dylan had this white patch painted on the wall. Good thing we were painting that wall anyway! :) He talks about painting with Uncle Marky all the time, I guess he really wanted to do it too!
One of those warm days in April, we headed to the John Ball Zoo. Not many animals were out, but we got a great view of the chimps! Here is my little monkey...
After the zoo, we picked up Wendy's and had a little picnic in the front yard. Dylan LOVED it! So did I! It is so good to have warm weather so that we can enjoy the outside.
Here's Hannah enjoying the picnic too...
HAPPY 5 MONTHS, HANNAH!Jon is coaching Calvin Christian's varsity baseball team again, so we've gone to just a few games. This last game, we walked over to Calvin Crest Park for a little while. Dylan loved the "sit down digger" and the "stand up digger". Good thing we can't go to any other games. We couldn't watch them anyway because all Dylan will want to do is come over to the park! Hannah enjoyed the park, and walk, too!
Dylan got a work bench and a bunch of tools from some friends at church. We usually find him in the basement "building a bird house" if he's not upstairs. Today I found these sunglasses and told him they were his safety goggles. Every time he used his saw or drill today, he needed to put them on!
Did I mention that Hannah loves to chew on everything? :)

There's a picture update of the kiddos... They are the highlights of our days, even when they're crabby! Hope we made your day a little brighter too!

1 comment:

Amy Miller said...

What fun! Love the photos. Okay you are off my naughty list for the lack of blog updates. This post and all of the pictures made up for it :) LOVE IT! Give the kiddos a huge hug from Aunt Amy for me!
Love you guys!
Amy