Sorry about our blogging hiatus... especially to Amy and Michelle, who tell me they check this at least twice a day! :) We are still alive! Is moving, having 2 kiddos, and having lots of boxes all over a good excuse? Not to mention that we FINALLY got our internet? (Don't get me started on that... but I did find out that AT&T has great customer service guys that come out to your house!) Hope so!
Here's the quick update... we moved May 2 & 3 and are now in our fabulous home! We love it! I can't wait to make it home and get rid of all the boxes, but that will come. We had the Meengs Family over Sunday night for Mother's Day and we could all sit at our new table in the dining room. I loved it! That is what I wanted to be able to do...
Dylan & Hannah have adjusted well to the house. Dylan loves his new bunk bed. He wants to sleep on the top, but we told him he can't do that until he is potty trained. Maybe some incentive will help... but probably not! Hannah loves her new room too. She slept in her crib for the first time on May 3! And she slept through the night too! I'm grateful for her sleeping habits at this point, especially since Dylan has been waking up at 6:28am (on the nose) and it's been 6:10 the past 2 days! AHHH!
And since I just wrote that, then looked at the clock... it's time to go to bed! Tomorrow will come too soon. I'll update with more fun (and pictures) later this week. Glad to be back...
3 comments:
Thanks for coming back. It's been a rough couple of weeks without my Meengs update. :)
Yeah! You're back in blog world. You should show more photos of your house when you're ready to! I can't believe how big Hannah is getting. They are both so cute!
YEAH!! You are back!! I am so relieved :) Those withdrawls were starting to get nasty! ;)
We missed you! Love the updates!
Post a Comment