Dylan, Hannah, & I went to the Fredrick Meijer Gardens last week Monday with Jake, Quinn, Grant, & Jayme Morren. The Bright Beginnings program through KISD had a free night with lots of programs going on. Here is Dylan playing the cowbell with the percussionist from the Grand Rapids Symphony/Orchestra (?).
Dylan loves to have me lift him up into the tree in our front yard. I'm sure this will be a great climbing tree one day!
We love to walk around the neighborhood to check out the "big machines" working. I think they are replacing some underground wiring. Don't Dylan, Hannah, & Austin look cute in the wagon? Dylan was so precious with Hannah. He kept his arm around her, gave her little kisses, and kept asking if she was OK. :)
And finally, here's a picture of our (almost finished) kitchen and shiny "new"
table. We just need to finish putting the toe kicks and shoe moldings up since I THINK our many flooring issues have been solved, then buy an over-the-range microwave. I went to Elder's Appliance last week to look for one... and ended up buying a new fridge and oven instead! :) I'm thankful for Jon's "money smarts" (and probably to his Dad, too) and our budget! And we still have money leftover in our appliance fund in case our washer and dryer give out!

table. We just need to finish putting the toe kicks and shoe moldings up since I THINK our many flooring issues have been solved, then buy an over-the-range microwave. I went to Elder's Appliance last week to look for one... and ended up buying a new fridge and oven instead! :) I'm thankful for Jon's "money smarts" (and probably to his Dad, too) and our budget! And we still have money leftover in our appliance fund in case our washer and dryer give out!
Those are a few things we've been up to. Amy and Reed were up this past weekend and we had tons of fun but I only have 1 picture! Oh well! Time to go! :)
5 comments:
I love your kitchen! The colors look a lot like ours (except our appliances are white). I bet you'll love having such a nice new kitchen! I did too, but we just ran out of cupboard space so fast! Cute pics of the kiddos. love ya!
Your kitchen looks sweet!
Wow! The black appliances look great with the "red" whatever color your walls are--nice job.
Awesome kitchen, Sara! So glad that you're in your house!
Sara,
Your kitchen looks fantastic! I love all of the color choices. You will love having a redone kitchen to your tastes - I know Ray and I have really loved ours.
Post a Comment