Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Apples, Apples, Apples

September + Sunshine + Saturday = Apples Picking!
On Saturday, we headed out to DK Orchards to pick a few apples. Dylan was very excited to see the apple trees, ride the tractor, but most of all, to eat the apples with some caramel. It was fun to head out there and see Dylan experience all the things in his book "Apples, Apples, Apples". He pretended to be Pip, Hannah was Minna, and Jon and I were Ma & Pa ! :)





I think that he has eaten 7 apples already! Hopefully he'll leave a few for us to eat too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dylan and hannah!

looks like you guys had fun! little mikko went to the apple orchard for the first time too! you'll have to bug amy to post pics :)

uncle reed

T said...

We love the orchard too! We've only been once this year so far, but perhaps we'll go this weekend (it's still 85 degrees here though!). Have you read this book before? Crew loves it, especially since we buy apples from the farmers market, where Farmer Annie sells hers..

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Farmer-Annie-Monica-Wellington/dp/0142401242/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222277604&sr=8-1

Tracy said...

I just ordered Apples, Apples, Apples for Julia from her Preschool book order. Now I can't wait to get it!