What a joy to see this in our backyard today. While Jon was either cleaning out the drain in the neighbor's yard or vacuuming up the water in the basement, Dylan had fun playing in the "huge flood"!




Right now, Jon is vacuuming out the water in his car! He just said he filled up the shop vac twice...Oh joy! At least we don't live in Texas... for that I am grateful!
3 comments:
That's insane! Fun for Dylan but what a mess for you guys!
Looks like you got the rain and we got the wind. We had gusts of 60 miles per hour... lost a few tree limbs in the back but no damage to the house thankfully.
Good luck with the cleanup! Love the pic of D with the umbrella!!
Miss you guys!!
Love ya!!
Amy
What a pain - I hope the water didn't ruin anything in your basement! I'm thinking I'll send my kids over to your "pool" next time it rains. :-)
that's a lot of water! But, what a GREAT backyard you have!
Post a Comment