Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And We're Off!

Mission accomplished! We finally have a few steps on tape! Her first "real" steps were in nursery 1 1/2 weeks ago. That's right. I did not see her first steps... which is a little sad for me. But I'm over it! Just this week, she has initiated steps on her own. Instead of walking to me, she'll walk from the couch to her toy box or book basket! She'll take 3-5 steps then fall, but it's a start. When Dylan started walking, he didn't ease into it. It was almost a run. Hannah's journey to walking has been a bit slower, but she is also doing this a month earlier than Dylan! You go, girl!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Way to go Hannah! Don't grow up too fast though.

Amy Miller said...

Woo HOO!!! YEAH HANNAH!! Great job!!

The Drunken Sailor walk is the best!! Wobble wobble :) I LOVE IT!!

Love and Hugs,
Aunt Amy

T said...

go, Hannah, go! Crew wasn't even crawling at this age! :-)

Unknown said...

wow...great job, hannah!! dylan better watch out...soon you'll be chasing him around :)

uncle reed

Kerin said...

haha... Dylan is lucky that you will soon be better able to follow him around, Hanna! All boys should be so lucky to have their lives enriched by a younger sister... I firmly believe this :)

Also, I am not sure about how I feel about having to type 'hooker' for my word verification on your blog, Sara!!

Kerin said...

I just read my comment, and I assure you, I do know how to spell my niece's name... I am struggling with a Japanese keyboard, and it distracts me! Sorry Hannah ;)

Anonymous said...

Hannah sure is getting big! You have adorable pictures on your blog, Sara! Thanks for sharing!