So, I was trying to get a video clip of Hannah walking this afternoon... but she wasn't cooperating! Here's what I did manage to get. She's just too darn adorable! :)
Oh you just made me cry!! Like that's really difficult today but really THANK YOU :) You guys just made my day! Hannah, Aunt Amy loves you to heaven and back and you are just too darn adorable!! Wish I could reach through that computer screen and give you big hug and kiss! You sure know how to make a girl feel special Sara!! You are the best! Thank you so much!! Love to you all!! XOXOXXOXOXO, Aunt Amy P.S. What a cute video - even without the message at the end!! :) She's getting so BIG!! I love the butterfly!! You are a great mom Sara!! I want to be just like YOU when I grow up :)
4 comments:
Oh you just made me cry!! Like that's really difficult today but really THANK YOU :) You guys just made my day! Hannah, Aunt Amy loves you to heaven and back and you are just too darn adorable!! Wish I could reach through that computer screen and give you big hug and kiss! You sure know how to make a girl feel special Sara!! You are the best! Thank you so much!! Love to you all!!
XOXOXXOXOXO, Aunt Amy
P.S. What a cute video - even without the message at the end!! :) She's getting so BIG!! I love the butterfly!! You are a great mom Sara!! I want to be just like YOU when I grow up :)
so ridiculously cute she is! I too loved the butterfly! Are you sure a trip to Indy isn't on the calendar? :-)
So cute, little Hannah! I love it how she is sticking her tongue out the whole time. The butterfly is hilarious. Hope you all are enjoying Fall!
We want to see her walk, try to get another video of it!
Post a Comment