Today we split up a little. Jon, Chris, and Dad went sailing on the America's Cup Sailing Regatta while Kerin, Mark, & I went on a ropes course through the rain forest. Kerin & I also went seadooing in the port. What a fun day in the sun!
Look at that Sunshine! You get that in Michigan, right?? :) Wish we'd get it in Ohio!! It is a nice reminder of summer though! Thanks for the mid-winter mental break :)
3 comments:
I'm loving the trip down memory lane, Sara :) And I think there were a couple of exceptional photographers on that seadoo!
I agree, Kerin, we are the best! We even got the cruise ship in the background! That was a fun ride!
Look at that Sunshine! You get that in Michigan, right?? :) Wish we'd get it in Ohio!! It is a nice reminder of summer though! Thanks for the mid-winter mental break :)
Post a Comment