Sunday, January 27, 2008

One Year Ago Today... San Juan


One year ago we were in San Juan, Puerto Rico boarding the Serenade of the Seas for our Southern Carribean cruise with the Meengs family. What a thought! Wish I were there now instead of sitting here in the cold snow! I'll post a few pictures each day while I reminisce and so that we aren't the only ones wishing we were in warm weather!

Here we are enjoying the self-leveling pool tables.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Ugh, I hear ya on this one. It was one year ago that Mike & I were in Cabo. If only we could make it an annual vacation instead of every 10 years! Maybe next time Gary & Pam would like to take a couple of Bosscher's with them.

Krista said...

And by Bosscher's I mean Mike & me!

ASchaaf said...

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago...that you were all soaking up the sun this time of year while we were stuck in some major snow. Ahhh...sunny weather!

Kerin said...

I agree with Tracy- let's go again :) That pic is one of my all-time favorites of all the siblings!

Anonymous said...

Whenever the kids are ready to take us.....we're ready to go!