Dylan and I were looking at pictures today and came across this one. We were talking about how silly everyone looked. Dylan said, "Uncle Reed is silly, Mom. He is picking his nose. He is naughty." Yes, that was funny, but what made me laugh a little more was that I'm pretty sure it is Uncle Eric's finger (not picking Reed's nose, but giving Dad bunny ears)!He also made me smile this morning... Hannah was fussing a little but then got quiet while Dylan was playing. He came up to me and said, "Mom, Sweetie is sleeping." I wasn't sure who he was talking about, maybe one of this toys, so I asked who Sweetie was. "It is Hannah, she is my sweetie." How adorable! I guess he does like her after all! =)
1 comment:
I'll have to give Reed a hard time about "picking his nose" & in front of a camera and everything!?! At his age, you would think he'd have learned :)
Oh I just love that little man (love the lil' sweetie too!)! He is hilarious! I love how they see the world!
Post a Comment