Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snow Day!

Dylan & I finally got a chance to play out in the snow today. Hannah was taking a quick snooze inside, so we started out shoveling the sidewalk. The fun quickly turned into sitting in the snow, playing with his trucks, snow angels, and falling down in the snow just to watch the snow poof up around Dylan. He even climbed up the snow plow hill and rolled down. It was GREAT FUN! I probably loved it just as much as Dylan. I just love winter and it's been real hard to get out there lately. Tonight, Jon & Dylan spent some time out there sledding down the snow plow hill together. They had a great time too. Needless to say, Dylan crashed at bedtime. So much energy used up today! Maybe we'll get to build a snowman soon!!!

2 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Dylan - It looks like you had so much fun!! Aunt Amy misses the snow. Can you make sure you order some for when Uncle Reed and I am up there? And then we can go sledding with you too?

Sara - I can only imagine how busy it's been with the 2 little munchkins. Thanks for keeping up on the blog. We love it!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Oh how I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you again!
Love ya!
Amy

S Westra said...

Great pictures, makes a grandpa proud!!
Love ya.