
Happy 1/2 Birthday to you, happy 1/2 birthday to you, happy 1/2 birthday to HANNAH! Happy 1/2 birthday to you!

Unbelievable is all I have to say! My little munchkin is growing up so quick. She has grown so much this past month and learned many new things. Our little Hannah Grace now loves to sit up and see what is going on around her. She talks all the time (her voice sounds a lot like a scream though...). She reaches for everything and lets you know when she can't quite reach it. She also puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. And finally today, I saw and felt her first little tooth popping through. She also started eating cereal. I wouldn't say that she loves it, but she'll gobble it right down because I think she's hungry enough.
Hmmm... what is this stuff?

I can't wait to see what these next 6 months will hold... scooting, crawling, standing, walking, "talking", and who knows what else! What a miracle!
1 comment:
Happy 1/2 Birthday to you!! Happy 1/2 Birthday to you!! Happy 1/2 Birthday sweet Hannah! Happy 1/2 birthday to you!!
Yeah! I can't believe how fast time goes! Hannah we are so excited to have you as part of our family and we love you to pieces and pieces and pieces!! You make sure your mom and dad give you a great big hug from Aunt Amy :)
Love you!
Amy
Post a Comment