First she got to see Dr. Pott's new office! What a fun, inviting place. Dylan loved it too! She is doing great, but so different from Dylan at this age.
Hannah- 14lbs 11oz and 25 3/4"
Dylan- 16lbs 14oz and 27 1/2"
I can't wait to see this little one grow up! It is hard to believe that she'll get as big as her brother one day!
Then for supper, Grandma Westra got to feed Hannah some green beans after her rice. Yum-O! She enjoyed the first several bites, but then kinda shivered after the next few bites. It was funny to see her make that cute face. We'll see if she likes them any better tonight.
8 comments:
Just took Lauren for her appointment today. She is a moose compared to Hannah!
haha... that's fabulous... a moose :) I laughed out loud! And what's up with the word "yum-O" sara? Did you make it up, cuz I've never heard it before. A little weird, if you ask me :)
Sara -- she looks SO much like you in the photo!! You say you see Jon in her... I see all you!!
Glad to hear everything went good at the doctor's!!
Love ya!
Kerin-
Yum-O is from Rachel Ray... so you can call her weird, but not me! :)
Yes Kerin, Yum-O is from Rachel Ray. She even has a new cookbook out for kids titled Yum-O.
Ah, I see I am far too out of the loop. And I think Rachel Ray is rather weird too, so it all makes sense now!
BTW Tracy, how big of a "moose" is Lauren?!? I keep checking the blog to find out! :)
She is bigger than Dylan was at this age!! 17 pounds 8 1/2 ounces, 27 1/2 inches long. We are waiting to see what the baby next door measures. She was born Dec. 26 and at their 4 month appointments was bigger than Lauren. We joke that they are going to be football players -- Linebacker Lauren and Kicker Kirsten.
Post a Comment