Did our little Dylan just end that with he wants to fart in the Lord's Army?!?! Silly boy!
Great video Sara!! I sure hope you are keeping these for future blackmail :) I seem to remember some from our childhood coming back to bite us (remember the videos with the Reidsmas?) ;)
Very cute, Dylan! My boys like to make up their own words to songs too. And Hannah, you are getting to be so big (and cute as a button!). Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
4 comments:
Did our little Dylan just end that with he wants to fart in the Lord's Army?!?! Silly boy!
Great video Sara!! I sure hope you are keeping these for future blackmail :) I seem to remember some from our childhood coming back to bite us (remember the videos with the Reidsmas?) ;)
Tell D and Hannah I love them and I miss them!!
Love ya!
Very cute, Dylan! My boys like to make up their own words to songs too.
And Hannah, you are getting to be so big (and cute as a button!). Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
I think he's ready for Children's Worship singing!
While I enjoyed the version of the song, Crew enjoyed Dylan's shirt. He kept saying, "Has a basketball shirt, has a basketball shirt!"
Post a Comment