Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Foot Fiasco

To update you on Dylan's foot... what a point of frustration for me! Here's a timeline of events--

Monday, June 30- Jumped off the 5' wall at Heritage Park
Tuesday, July 1- Had x-rays. Dr. Pott thought she saw a slight crack but thought that he also could have just an irregular foot bone. Sent x-rays to radiologist.
Thursday, July 3- Called, no results yet.
Saturday, July 5- Called, no results yet.
Monday, July 7- Called, no results yet. After several excuses, said they would call the radiologist to get a "wet read" asap since we were leaving for vacation the next day and Dylan was still complaining about it.
Tuesday, July 8 (supposed to leave for camping at 11:30-12:00)-
10:00- Called, "The paper work must not have gone through. I faxed it over this morning again (yeah right!). I'll go check the fax machine now and call you back."
11:15- They FINALLY called. "He's foot is broken. (Great!) It's a non-displaced fracture, so that's a good thing. (Yeah, for you) We'd like you do see a podiatrist today. Is that OK? (What other choice do I have?) Hopefully he'll just need a boot instead of a cast since you're camping. (Fabulous!) Can you be to Greenville for a 1:30 appointment? Oh, and you have to pick up the x-rays from our office first. (Let's see, finish packing up, eat lunch, feed Hannah, get Jon & Hannah ready to drive up to Wabasis without us, go to 68th and Kalamazoo to get the x-rays, then drive to Greenville, all before 1:30. Sure, I'm SuperWoman!)"
12:00- Leave for the office, get there and wait behind 4 people to get the paperwork and x-rays.
12:40- Stop at Wendy's for lunch, Dylan's nuggets (ie. easy food for a car ride) were going to be 4 minutes so they traded for a burger (ie. hard food for a car ride).
12:50- Dylan's burger has slipped onto the floor. I'm groping around behind my seat trying to find a slimy, ketchup-y burger and 2 buns while driving 70 mph down M6.
1:25- Arrive at the address they gave me... oh, there is no such place! Can't find the address. Drive up and down the street looking for anything that looks like an office building.
1:30 (appointment time)- Try to call Dr. Pott's office since they did not give me Dr. Harris' number. My cell phone does not work.
1:35- Go to an electrician's office to use their phone, see if they know Dr. Harris, anything really... They don't know Dr. Harris, but let me use the phone. Dr. Pott's office is VERY unhelpful. Thankfully the secretaries at the electrician's office were and found out that I was supposed to be at 1003 NORTH Lafayette instead of 1003 SOUTH Lafayette!
1:55- Arrive at the MMPC office after passing it twice because I don't think Greenville believes in putting address numbers on any of their buildings!
2:00- Finally check-in to the correct office. (Dr. Harris' name was not on any office door... hmmm...figures!)
2:20- Get called back to be seen. Dr. Harris squeezes Dylan's foot, makes him walk, run, jump, etc. Looks at the x-ray. (This whole time Dylan can't sit still b/c if he did he'd fall asleep!) "I don't think his foot is broken. I can see why they thought it was from the x-ray, but from the way he is acting, I think he's OK. Make an appointment in 3-4 weeks, but if it's all better, just cancel it."
3:15- Arrive at Wabasis Lake Campground totally frustrated, but relieved that he's OK.

Needless to say, I was just a little angry about the whole situation. At least his foot is all better. He has stopped complaining about it finally, so I guess I'd better go and cancel that appointment!

Lessons Learned
#1 Never turn my back on Dylan at the playground.
#2 Go to Urgent Care to ER to have an x-ray done, not the doctor's office. Maybe it will get read sooner!
#3 Ask for the phone number for a doctor I've been referred to.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh how frustrating! I think I would have screamed or cried, or both. At least you were able to enjoy yourself on the campout and had great weather. And even though you had a tough day it is good to know that D's foot isn't broken. What a bummer if he needed a cast. Thankfully that's not the case!

Tina said...

Yeah, you're right about the phone number. I always call the office ahead of time also to make sure I know where they are. Also, you could look them up on mapquest. Sorry, it went so badly. Doctor's offices can be that way sometimes. -Tina

mrskotarski said...

So sorry you had a hard day! Yuck!! Remember when you got lost last summer on your way to Maranatha...I think that's the whole reason you got the cell phone!!! :)

Grrrrr...I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets lost and frustrated at myself and other people!! :)
I'm normal, I'm normal! Yay!

Let's plan a day you can bring the fam over to Maranatha!!

T said...

Quite the day! I'm so glad that his foot is okay though!