Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wabasis Lake Camping

It was that time of year again... the church campout! This year we decided to go on Tuesday. If I'm going to pack for camping, might as well make it worth while! Three days just isn't enough! The Morrens, Bosschers, Mulders, & us got there on Tuesday and the rest of the group joined us on Thursday. Having 10 kids between us didn't make it too relaxing, but what a fun time! You'll have to ask Jon though... he was the only guy there for the first 2 days! I just love my husband!!! I'm sure we'll do it again next year... maybe for the whole week?!?

2 comments:

Krista said...

Definately going for a week next year. We had a great time! Next year we'll try to keep our tents off your lot!

Sara said...

Krista-
We loved having you on our lot! Too bad you're only allowed 1 trailer and 1 tent on a lot... we could just share a lot next year!