Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What We've Been Up To...

  • Load up Dylan's "rusty work wagon" with toys and take a walk (this is actually an old, ricketty, rusty wagon that was left behind at our Blandford house that for whatever reason made it through our 2 moves!)

  • Yell "Hi, Mr. Rhodes!" as loud as we can to our fun neighbor! :)

  • Try to crawl! She's getting pretty good at "jumping" forward then taking a face plant!

  • Sell stuff on Craigslist (I've made over $300!!!)

  • NOT UPDATE THE BLOG!

  • Run in the sprinkler

  • Celebrate Dylan's 3rd birthday!

  • Look for a new van

  • Eat green beans and peas! YUM!

  • Eat ice cream... :)

  • Hang out outside (or in a bucket!)

  • Go tubing at the cottage (Here's Mark & Jon being pulled by Chris & Uncle Duane)

  • Get ready to go camping at Wabassis Lake

  • Act like a dinosaur (Dylan combed his hair this way. "It's spiky like a dinosaur!")

  • Make "cocoa lattes" with Julia

  • Take LOTS of baths
I think that's about it! We are enjoying the summer and all that it brings! 2 more months of summer fun! YEAH! I'll end with a few pictures of my cutie pie!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Look's like you guys have been having a great time this summer! Don't you just love the faces babies make as they try different foods? And what blue eyes!

Amy Miller said...

UGHH!! I hate living so far away! Look at all the fun and exciting things I am missing!! At least I have the blog!! :)
Love you guys!!!
Hugs!!!