Thursday, September 6, 2007

Already?

I'm thinking it's a little too early for this. But none the less, here's what has been happening the last few nights at bed time as we walk downstairs.

"Mom...(long pause)... I need to do the dishes right now."

"Dad... I need to wash my hands."

"Mom... I need to cut down some trees."

"Dad... I need to cherpkutshin" (That's Dylan's newest trick, making up words just to confuse me!)

And these are really things he says to us! For Heaven sakes, he's only 2! What an exciting life we have ahead of us...

4 comments:

T said...

Oh what fun it is to be parents!

I love the recent posts!

Unknown said...

great posts...keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making grandpa's day so much better! I love having my little buddy only a click away on the internet!

Anonymous said...

Dylan - How could they deny you cherpkutshin?? Crazy parents...

Love the posts!! And I love our little man!