Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Mind of a 2 Year Old

So, here is our dinner conversation tonight--

Sara: "Dylan, eat up your enchilada."
Dylan: "No, Mom eat it."
S: "I ate mine already. I'll have more for lunch after we go to the zoo."
D: "We can eat the enchilada at the zoo."
S: "No, we don't have a microwave at the zoo to warm it up."
D: "Let's bring our white microwave."
S: "We can't do that. It's screwed into the wall."
D: (pause) "Let's get the screwdriver and unscrew it from the wall."
S: "What would we do with it then?"
D: "We can bring it to the zoo."
S: "What are we going to do with it at the zoo?"
D: "Make cookies!" (big smile!)

Of course!

2 comments:

Amy Noel said...

Wow, Sara, he sounds like a teenager trying to negotiate what he wants. you better watch out! :) Maybe he'll make a good lawyer someday. But it's very very cute. Where does he come up with this stuff???
Thanks for the info on video uploading. I actually have a video camera so I'm not quite sure how it will work, but I will try. And Bryan said to say hi!

T said...

love it! :-)