Saturday, September 15, 2007

Aunt Kerin

We miss you Kerin! This past week, Dylan has been talking a lot about you. The best two lines came in reference to building. First, we were building a big tower with his blocks when he pointed to the top and said, "Aunt Kerin lives here." Not quite sure where he got that... Here's a picture of where you live according to "Big D":


Then yesterday while we were coloring, he told me to draw a big, tall building and put Aunt Kerin in one of the windows and Dylan in another. I guess he wants to come visit you. We'll send him with Uncle Mark or Grandpa & Grandma, whoever goes first!

We're glad that you're having a great time in Japan and we love reading all about your adventures! Enjoy your time to explore, but be sure to move back to Michigan some day so we can enjoy YOU too! =)

1 comment:

Kerin said...

D, you made my day!! I'm not really sure where he got the tower thing from either... but I definately think he should hide in a suitcase and come along to visit me :) He would actually love hanging out in my school all day! I miss you guys too :)