Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Getaway

This weekend, Jon and I traveled up to Traverse City for a late anniversary "date" and for one last weekend alone before we are a family of four. Dylan was with my parents and I don't even think he missed us! We had a great weekend sleeping in, walking around town, eating, and just asking eachother, "What shall we do next?" We had great weather and the leaves were just starting to change, so on Saturday we drove up the Old Mission Peninsula. When we reached the lighthouse, we walked to the point where the West & East Bays come together. We've been to the lighthouse before, but the water was never that low, so it was pretty awesome to walk out that far into the bay. We had a great time relaxing and hanging out just the 2 of us... why don't we do that more often!?!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Want to go again? Go ahead, I'll take my little buddy any time!!!!!
Grandpa W