Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble Gobble

My little turkeys want to wish you a Happy Thankgiving a day late!
"I'm thankful for monkey bars, slides, swings, snow, being outside, rough-houseing with Dad, and playing Loader with Mom."
"I'm thankful for walking, things to climb on, socks, cheese, "Ga" (Dad), and "Mama".


Dylan and Austin had fun making these hats again this year-- but they added a new twist. They wanted to lay out a trail of corn and go on a treasure hunt. I have no idea where that idea came from, but we went with it! They spent a good part of the morning following my "Lego corn" trails to find a lost turkey.

1 comment:

Amy Miller said...

What a fun idea!! I might have to keep that one in my Thanksgiving folder of fun! (Yes, I have a folder of fun, I am a total geek, I know)

and WE ARE THANKFUL FOR YOU!!! We love you guys!! Great hats!!