LOL... I about died when I opened the webpage and saw the snow before reading your commentary/wish... and now I am laughing even harder.. Sara - I love you - but you are insane :) Certifiably insane. I mean, maybe after Thanksgiving -- but do you remember how long this stuff lasts in Michigan? Are you really ready for it NOW?
Sorry sweetie, I already have one daughter, a son-in-law, and a grandson that moved away. Can't have anothre one move. I like this same city stuff. I will take you to the lake to see the snow, but ya better not move! (Sound like grandma L don't I?)Just remember this entry, and let's see if you feel the same way in Feburary.
I, for one, completely support your opinion, Sara! Except for the driving aspect, I love winter snow! I miss it a lot over here... no quality snow in the cities.
5 comments:
You're N.U.T.S.!!!
LOL... I about died when I opened the webpage and saw the snow before reading your commentary/wish... and now I am laughing even harder.. Sara - I love you - but you are insane :) Certifiably insane. I mean, maybe after Thanksgiving -- but do you remember how long this stuff lasts in Michigan? Are you really ready for it NOW?
Yes, you are crazy! I'm so glad to be living somewhere that has less snowfall!
Sorry sweetie, I already have one daughter, a son-in-law, and a grandson that moved away. Can't have anothre one move. I like this same city stuff. I will take you to the lake to see the snow, but ya better not move! (Sound like grandma L don't I?)Just remember this entry, and let's see if you feel the same way in Feburary.
I, for one, completely support your opinion, Sara! Except for the driving aspect, I love winter snow! I miss it a lot over here... no quality snow in the cities.
Post a Comment