Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Here are a few quick shots from Halloween. Dylan had a fun time... and I have enjoyed eating all the loot! :)

Dylan asked for gloves to scoop the goop out!
Dylan's pumpkin... "Circle eyes because I have circle eyes too." Trick-Or-Treating at Grandpa Westra's officeHannah liked the candy!

Hannah dumped the bag out at Grandma Minnie's and started chewing!

2 comments:

S Westra said...

Great pictures of GREAT KIDS! Sure am thankful we have these kids to enrich our lives. Dylan, you did great on the video for Uncle Reed, I'll bet you made him really happy.
Love ya guys.
Grandpa W

Amy Miller said...

FUN FUN FUN!! Again, I just love the costumes!

And Dylan -- you did a great job on your pumpkin! But you didn't like the gooey stuff on the inside? I always thought that was so fun to squish inbetween your fingers!! But I'll tell you what -- Niklas didn't like it either!

Love the photo of Hannah with all the chocolate... she's girl after my own heart :)

Aunt Amy loves you guys!! Can't wait to see you again!! Better start thinking about what you want for Christmas!! )(I can't believe I just feel for the Christmas starting at Halloween retail trick! AH!)